Meet Dirk Schultz
EMPOWERING OTHERS TO LIVE BETTER, YEAR AFTER YEAR
Dirk is the founder of M3 Holistic Fitness™, a ground-breaking approach that takes into account the whole person. He looks at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects of your life that impact your overall health, as well as your happiness and longevity.
He believes in developing a personalized game plan in three areas: Mindset, Movement and Meals (including “nourishment” both on the plate and off). He says, “It’s not just about working out, it’s about working within.” Dirk designs and implements programs to unblock and overcome obstacles to help people live their full potential in both their personal and professional lives.
Dirk grew up in a chaotic household and was hamstrung by past abuse and abandonment issues. Fitness became his armor. He could appear strong— like he had his shit together —when deep inside he was struggling. He was also running from himself; he realized he was gay and didn’t want to admit it.
As life unfolded, fitness became his path to work through past bullshit and to understand the complex stories he had created from childhood wounds. It became a way to not just work out, but work within. Eventually he realized if he could interpret and create a story, then he also had the power to rewrite that story.
Today he utilizes his M3 Holistic Fitness™ approach to ensure you drop the BULLSHIT that holds you back. His clients identify the BS stories they tell themselves on a daily basis. This results in developing and living your BADASS life you know you’re capable of living.
Dirk Schultz worked at the acclaimed Aspen Club in Aspen, Colorado for 13 of years as a Personal Trainer, Program Director, and Life, Wellness and Corporate Coach. He’s also an Expert Trainer for top fitness apps FitForever and GolfForever. Dirk received his coaching certifications through the Institute for Integrated Nutrition and The Coaches Training Institute and his Personal Trainer and Corrective Exercise Specialist certifications from the esteemed National Academy of Sports Medicine.
Dirk offers the highest levels of specialty training in the industry. He enjoys working with a broad range of interests and capabilities from someone new to fitness to the weekend warrior to the competitive athlete…especially when they are ready to live their BADASS life.
One of Dirk’s favorite quotes is: “Nothing changes if nothing changes!”
Dirk is available for the following services:
Corporate Wellness Coaching:
- Fitness Education & Training
- Personalized Goal Setting
- Customized Health & Wellness Programs
Holistic Fitness Consulting:
- Stress Management
- Nutrition Consulting
- Fitness Education & Training
- Customized Wellness Programs
- Group and Individual Life/Wellness Coaching Programs
- What Is Holistic Fitness?
- The Recipe for Living A Badass Life
- Intensity With Intention
- Proper Movement Patterns
Education & Certifications
- Coaches Training Institute, Coaching Certification
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN), Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM), Personal Trainer Certification & Corrective Exercise Specialist Certification
- Full Circle School of Alternative Therapies, Massage Therapist Certification
- Wellcoaches, School of Health & Wellness Coaching, Wellness Coach Certification
- TRX, Suspension Group Training, Sports Medicine, Rip Trainer
- Wellness Programs™, Hotel Jerome in Aspen, CO: Dirk worked with this organization and staff to develop wellness programs which empowered the employees to make healthy lifestyle choices.
- International Guest Trainer and Program Designer™, Esperanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas, MX: For 5 years, Dirk designed and created fitness classes and programs for guests using cutting-edge fitness approaches and trained resort staff to deliver their own new and inspiring classes.
- Hi2T for Hunger™, Creator & Director: This event raised money and awareness for childhood hunger resulting in 10,000 meals donated. Partnering up with Food Bank of the Rockies, Hi2T for Hunger™ is a one-day competition using elements and focus of the Hi2T style workouts.
- TRX Instructor™, Trainer, & Presenter: Worked with the TRX organization throughout the country, to conduct courses for trainers working with the TRX Rip Trainer and Suspension Training system.
- Total Immersion Programs™: Dirk guided participants through weeklong “total immersion” programs at the Aspen Club, located in Aspen, CO. These programs teach the fundamentals of nutrition, exercise and stress management, putting clients on a life-changing path to health and wellness. Dirk also conducted coaching sessions with individuals and worked through areas of focus on a weekly basis to ensure their success.
The next few years are going to come and go regardless… where do you want to be at the end of them?
Stay on top of your chosen game with training that connects to all your life goals.